Today I am posting two posts not because I have very much to say, but my lovely daughter says that I left my comfort zone. I think she is talking about the fact that I'm blogging and revealing myself in the blogs.
I don't talk about myself much, so doing this gives me practice letting my self out a little at a time.
I think I have always been the kind of person who likes the idea of how to make a business a success. It has been an idea that is born out of fear that I would die in a poor house. It could happen, but as long as I am going down with some feeling of control, I can say that I am living the American dream, and pursuing happiness on my own terms.
The process that will lead me to success is not going to be easy to find, but find it I must or the doors to that poor house will be slamming behind me. What better motivation to make it work could there be? Cold, dark and dank, oh my! I can't let that happen. So! Sell I must!
Actually the idea of an online store came from an add for retired people who wanted to make a little cash selling gift cards. However I had a very persistant sale agent on the phone who gave me a few more ideas on how to make a little more money, if I would only upgrade to selling the items that the gift cards would be redeemed for on my very own web site. This was a scam for sure, I thought.
In a weak moment mixed with a great deal of fear of the poor house I hoped for the best and bought the upgrade. I had used all the money that I had saved for retirement to by an unknown business that I hoped was on the up and up. Thankfully! After checking all I could find on the company that was selling this business, I found that the company was lead by a man who had made lots of money selling imported good from China, and he and his wife were philanthropists who gave money to very large hospitals that did research in finding cures for cancer and other terminal ailments.
I was very lucky to have come upon this opportunity!
But now what? this company has given me lots of information on different types of stores and ways of making my money back and after being interviewed online I was directed very softly to make sure that there be some way that I give back to the very people who supported me in my childhood and youth.
Which is where the fund raising idea came from. I immediately felt very good about what I was setting out to do. Helping others will help me in my mind, body, and spirit.
You can find all the items that I show in my blog in the "ecatalogs on my web sitewww.nationalfundraiserhelper.com. Christmas is going to be here before we know it. Shop online and make it easy on yourself.

No comments:
Post a Comment