How delighted I was when I saw that American Express is asking people to " shop small businesses" on November 26th , 2011. What will happen remains to be seen, but if I get one item sold from my online business www.nationalfundraiserhelper.com. I am willing to accept any help I can get and am wasting no time in helping American Express to succeed in their effort to help the American economy.
I am not a politician, nor an economist, but I am aware of how selling products made off shore may make my business seem un-American, but the truth is that the biggest off shore industry in the world is in China. As a matter of fact it is China.
Another interesting fact is that China has so much invested in America that China is obligated to help the American economy. If we stop commerce with China we will unwittingly do our selves in.
What are we to do?
Well!
My idea is that we allow this relationship to grow and take advantage of the relationship and be careful how we proceed.
To be able to purchase Chinese products at the prices that we should take advantage of, is the direction that will lead our country toward more American profit.
The formula is so simple, that we under estimate the impact that this formula would have on us as a country.
The formula: China can sell their product so cheaply to American businesses that American businesses can mark up the price and make a very good profit on the products.
The important part of this formula is that when we realize this profit, we turn it back into the American economy by buying American made products and investing in American businesses.
There is such a thing as the "world economy". If we see the world as one living thing, a real entity we must understand that in order to keep this entity healthy, we must take care of and keep healthy every system in our world body, our entity.
Read it again and understand that we have to see ourselves as a part of one thing a system in a living being. "Our World", the Earth. The thing that supports us all, every inhabitant on earth needs to keep it healthy. Commerce is what brought us to this point in history. We will probably move into the future by buying and selling. Be careful where you buy because YOU CAN change the world.
The "American Gift Resource" gets its name from the idea that we need to use the resources we find off shore and bring the profit back to America by selling off shore products at a mark up and keeping the profits at home. In America!
No comments:
Post a Comment