Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting into it?

I thought that I would be farther along with getting to know what I need to do to get my site in the eye of the internet viewing public.  The truth is that this web business is so vast and filled with programs, products and over 3000 items to possibly sell.
One of  the recommendations is to choose one of a few selling programs, fund raising is just one. Fundraising is a way for me to directly connect my desire to help people and get paid for doing it. Reading is a must! There are really interesting books on marketing, and they all have an angle on how to sell online.

"Buy ology" is the name of a book that is filled with information about how our brains work while shopping

I have learned that telling you to buy that pretty blanket might be good advice, but if I say," Ward off the pain of a cold winter night this, warm fuzzy blanket is just what the doctor ordered to chase off the chill and sleep like a baby". The statement is filled with mental images good and bad, cold and comforting.
A clever scientist who has done brain scanning on hundreds of willing subjects, saw into our minds to see how we really feel about the things that we see and hear. Surprising information! It turns out that we are really good at deceiving ourselves when we talk about what we think we choose.

So! To get control of this new business is a much greater challenge than I would have ever guessed.

But, they tell me that taking on a good challenging project will keep my brain young. We will see, if you hang-in-there with me.
I have always been a person who needs to learn by doing, and some of the instructions I have to deal with are like reading a road map inside out.
Another thing that will happen on my journey into ubiquity is to put my blog on my  web site. Right now I am working on that very thing.
I will also present items that are for sale on my web site. Not sure how to make that happen yet, but I will!
Maybe tomorrow?
Please take a look at my store whose mission is to help?www.nationalfundraiserhelper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment