Monday, October 24, 2011

65 and starting a new business!

Hello Boomers

My name is Thomas and I am worried that I will not be able to retire, because of a really fun youth and early adulthood. I have been in business for myself for about 35 years as a hair stylist, singer, model.

I made most of my income doing hair. I still work as a hairstylist.

I'm not sure how long I will want or be able to do this kind of work. So!

I am the new owner of an online store" American Gift Resource".

I also want to help people in need, but not having the money that I will need to retire, I came up with the idea to help people in need as I help the need I have to take care of myself.
www.nationalfundraiserhelper.com is where I do what I think will accomplish the task of helping two birds with one idea.

It is nice to think that I can do this, but being one of millions of online stores, is the challenge I am facing.

My mission is simple. When I sell items from my web site "store", I dedicate 10% 0f the revenue to go to an organization in need of help.Schools, Churches and social helping programs.
This is a easy way to tithe. Even though I am not following a particular dogmatic influence, I do have the presence of God in my life, I have lots of information about churches who help their communities without obligating the people they help to follow a particular beliefe system.

The National Fundraiser Helper (www.nationalfundraiserhelper.com) has already help one family through a tuff period. It has been only a few month since my store opened, so I am looking forward to help more people going though tuff times

Please take a look and maybe you will want to help me help other by just shopping.
www.nationalfundraiserhelper.com

I invite your comments.

Thanks for reading!
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment