Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Voice

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-music&field-keywords=tommy+bruce+limerence&x=17&y=19

Here is a link to Amazon where you can find a CD that feature me singing, fun to do and hard for me to listen to. I guess that's what everyone says when they hear their own voice recorded and played back to them. Bob Ockenden who played lead guitar and I had the great honor of working with Jeff Taylor. Jeff co- directed this CD With Bob and me. Jeff has worked with the top in the entertainment business. Michael Jackson, Gladys Knight, and many more.  You can hear his voice as the M.C. on the track" Witchcraft" He is the best! Thanks Jeff!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tommybruce
Here is a link to CD Baby where you can find the first CD I did. Dedicated to the memory of my sister Roberta Davis who is still my favorite singer.


It seems as though, as my friend Wendi says, " You're beginning to look QVC". The reality is that I am realizing that I'm not getting any younger and It is time for me to be proud of the things that God has blessed me with. Without realizing it I was really withholding from people who may appreciate my blessings.

I love to sing, I love to write, I love the world of commerce and learning about it. Most of all I love helping people. I'm looking forward to being able to have my company the "American Gift Resource" help people. There are many ways for you to help me help. It is as simple as shopping at my store, because part of every dollar you spend will help someone, a program in school, get help with becoming a success in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment